After having spent my whole life as a webmaster featuring faces of Kpop artists and never showing anyone my own (and for the longest time, even my own staff!), I must say it is extremely weird to have my own face all over a site. I spent the last year contemplating whether I really wanted to make myself public like this. It really took a lot of courage and while to get used to, but here it finally is!!
I already wrote about three essays on Aheeyah T_T, so I will keep it short here. My plans for this blog and my other accounts/sites are:
- Sharing my own beauty, fashion, and health tips
- Product Reviews from high to low end with a large focus on Korean products (ex: Skin79, Etude House, Missha, Innisfree, It’s Skin, Skinfood, Banila co., etc)
- Cosmetic, clothing, and accessory haul photos, prices, and stores I purchased from
- Taking pictures of and giving directions to both popular shopping areas and hidden gems in Seoul, South Korea, including less well known or easy to find stores such as: wholesale priced nail art and jewelry making supplies, good piercing/tattoo stores, places to go and avoid for the popular Korean circle/color lenses, etc.
- Shopping tips specific to Korea: duty free shopping, translating, registering, buying, collecting points on Korean online shopping websites (ex: Gmarket, Interpark, 11st, etc.)
- Occasional travel, eating, and accommodation guide and recommendations in South Korea.
- Youtube tutorials. I put this at the end because I want to focus on my Lookbook and blog first, but mostly because I have yet to play around with my new DSLR camera and find an appropriate video editing program because iSight and iMovie just doesn’t offer the quality that I want.
- Anything that tickles my fancy, and maybe yours!