edit: –the giveaway has started here—
Hi!! Yes, I’m still alive! *waves*
Sorry I’ve been MIA for so long! I’ve just been super distracted lately, applying to a teacher training program and going out a bit more now that winter hibernation is over.
I also added a new comment system, Disqus. Now, you have the option to subscribe to a comment thread and get an email notification for replies to your comments!
It doesn’t feel like it, but it’s actually been a year since I’ve started this blog on April 15, 2011. When I first started, I was so nervous… How is it going to be like posting all these photos of myself online? Is anyone actually going to be interested? Will I be able to keep it up?
I know there’s lots of things I can do better on (like posting a little more more frequently!), but sometimes, I look at my blog, lookbook, or tumblr page, and just feel really proud of it.
I was honestly so scared before starting this blog! What if people think, who the heck is this girl to tell us about makeup or styling? But instead, I have had such kind and supportive readers, who are here to put up with my excessively long posts, long MIAs >.<, and sneaked-in-post fangirling. I'm always, always thanking everyone, but I feel like it's never enough.
So! I've decided to do another giveaway as a small thank you token ^^
My goal before starting the giveaway is to reach 1000 Facebook likes. Right now, I am at 821 likes. Please share with those who might be interested and help spread the word!
Left to right; top to bottom
- Skin79 Diamond Star Glow Ball Powder (14g)
- Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream (Full Size, 40g; SPF 37 PA+++)
- Etude Pouch (silver sequin exterior under pink lining, silver interior)
- Skin79 Diamond Collection Pearl Luminous Beblesh Balm (Travel Size)
- Skin79 Caviar Gold Super Beblesh Balm (Travel Size; SPF 25 PA++)
- Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm (Keychain Travel Size; SPF 25 PA++)
- Three Darkness False Eyelashes (ZO, VO, Under1 for lower lashline; includes 2 mini eyelash glues)
- +More Korean cosmetic samples and face masks (not in picture)
1. Your choice of any Kpop CD from Interpark (maximum value 17,000 won)
2. Optional Korean cosmetics samples (for the ladies or gents who are interested)
PS. Some ppl were a little confused last time, but helping me spread the word will help the giveaway start sooner, however, it doesn’t mean you are putting in an entry. I will post on my blog and other platforms once I reach 1000 likes and how to enter. It will be really easy like last time, just a random entry draw : )