In memory of Aheeyah.com, I will occasionally do a Free Kpop CD + Poster Giveaway every time I hit a certain number of subscribers. You are allowed to choose which CD you want. Posters will only come with newly released CDs, as they are free with purchase in Korea.
It’s real easy. To enter, just reply to a post I make. I will announce where it is here on my Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube account once the time comes.
I will be doing this giveaway once I hit 100 subscribers/followers/likes on all three of my Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
I would be very grateful for your support by subscribing and spreading the word by 1) telling others 2) ‘Liking’ this post (button above) or 3) using one of those ‘Sharing is Caring’ Icons below~!
So, it’s up to you guys to make this happen! If you have friends, a little brother, or grandmother interested in Kpop, makeup, or fashion, suggest that they subscribe XD They might even be the one to win!
I am also going to hold a Makeup Contest once I hit the 100 mark, with a bundle of Korean cosmetics as prizes, consisting mostly of Skin79 products — a very popular brand in Korea famous for their BB Cream, which I like so much, I’m going on my 3rd bottle soon!
From left to right, top to bottom.
- Etude Pouch (silver sequin exterior under pink lining, silver interior)
- Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream (Full Size, 40g; SPF 37 PA+++)
- Skinfood Mushroom MultiCare BB Cream (Color #1, 50g; SPF 20 PA+)
- Skin79 Diamond UV Perfect BB Pact (13g; SPF 30 PA+++)
- Skin79 Diamond Star Glow Ball Powder (14g)
- Two Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm (Travel Size; SPF 25 PA++)
- Skin79 Diamond Prestige Beblesh Balm (Travel Size; SPF 25 PA++)
- Three Darkness False Eyelashes (ZO, VO, Under1 for lower lashline; includes 2 mini eyelash glues)
- +More Korean cosmetic samples and face masks (not in picture)
I may throw in one or two more things in there, but for now, those are the main prizes. The prizes will be split into two, a 1st place bundle and 2nd place bundle. Details will be given at the time of contest.
I actually own all of the Skin79 products and have been using them for a long time myself. I will be doing swatches and reviews on them later in a foundations and BB Cream swatch + review post!
PS. Haha, I didn’t realize when I was taking that picture how pink everything is! Most cosmetics aren’t even pink in color. Total coincidence =p